Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Knight Life by Keith Knight

The Knight Life

Packers 34, Lions 12

It's been a pretty good Thanksgiving holiday for me. I finally managed to see all of my kids today -- my daughter had to work during the shank of the day and one son was stuck at his in-laws all day, but both managed to stop by for a while, and we ate dinner with the other son at my sister-in-law's house -- and through a Facebook connection I hooked up with my best friend from high school, a guy I hadn't seen in about 30 years, for a while Wednesday. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!

Update: I was going to link to this mental_floss blog post about why the Lions and Cowboys play on Thanksgiving when I posted this, but they were having server problems or something. Here it is now.

No comments: