Monday, March 23, 2009

Quote of the Day

I've gotten away from writing about politics. I hope to detail why in a post soon. I've also gotten out of the habit of coming up with a Quote of the Day lately. One problem is finding a pertinent quote everyday. Another problem is that if I don't make other posts for a couple of days, I end up with several quotes in a row with nothing much else going on. So let's just call this the Quote of the Day with the understanding that it probably won't be a daily feature here, but hopefully several days a week.

To get back in the swing of things again, here's a lovely thought from Fox News talking head Bill O'Reilly...
The other day, left-wing muckraker Seymour Hersh went on MSNBC and said he had information, provided by the usual anonymous sources, that Dick Cheney was running an assassination squad out of the White House.

I have but one simple observation: If Cheney really had such a crew, Hersh would have been dead a long time ago, and so would most everybody at MSNBC.

No comments: